Wednesday 2 May 2012

Skin Fold Callipers Arrive

Skin fold callipers have arrived!

Have taken a few measurements. This is a much more accurate way to take these measurements. Before I was measuring with a ruler.

Here are my stats

Height =5 feet 8 inches or 168 inches

Weight =169 pounds

Body fat =14 %

Lean body mass = 145.2 pounds

Total body fat = 23.7 pounds

This makes a lot more sense. When I was boxing I was 149 pounds with hardly any bodyfat ( the good old days)

The aim now is to increase lean body mass ( target 160 pounds ) using protein.

My first test will be using egg and a protein powder combined just to make sure I am able to gain lean body mass. I will do this for one month

Test 2 will be just egg as a protein for one month

Test 3 will be just protein powder for one month......... I do hope the powder works but I have reservations.

I am not trying to reduce body fat as a main goal this will come later when I know for sure what form of protein works.



No comments:

Post a Comment