Wednesday 23 May 2012



My week one photos
Just thought that I would post some of my week one photos. Sorry about having to mask my face but I don’t want my girlfriend finding out and taking the mic. As you can see I am carrying a bit of weight around the gut, this is mainly due to the booze. I am more concerned with gaining muscle but I don’t want to gain any more bodyfat so I am going to be careful not to overeat or booze. My thoughts on protein powder at the mo are good. The last few days I did not feel like the eating the eggs so I have had protein powder throughout the day seems to be going ok. I put a shirt on Saturday that I had not worn for a while and found that the arms were really tight which is great news. So far it seems to be going OK. Training each body part only once per week seems to be the thing to do. What I find by training this way is that the next time I come to train I actually am stronger, the muscle seems to be fully repaired so all this logic seems to be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment