Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hi there to all.

I have just started training again after many years away and am looking into nutrititon for the first time. I know that will sound strange to many of you seasoned pros, but I never took much notice of it before.

Questions ?

1. How important is it

2. Does it work or really make a difference

I have just measured my body fat at around 20% ( thought I would be around 14%)

Protein seem to be the thing that evrey one is on about and it sounds like you need a lot of it.

Question? Could lack of protein be a downfall in many peoples muscle gains ? I will try and find out.

For sure in the past I have not consumed enough protein. I think that the main reason is that you have to cook most of it  and it is expensive. ( need to get over this )

But this does bring me to protein powder

Does it work?

If so what is the best one?

Where can I find the cheapest one?

Back to work for now, just wanted to get this blog started.

No comments:

Post a Comment