Thursday 10 May 2012

Protein Powder: Bicep measurement

Got to say as stated yesterday I put the tape on the old bicep and found they were 15 and 1/4 inch, smaller than I thought but I do appear to be carrying less body fat so all is not lost. The eating I am finding very difficult, 160 grams of protein in mainly natural food is a heck of a lot for me to eat but carrying on.

Found an interesting fact about biceps peak for anyone interested. Your bicep connects to your arm bone by the elbow. The nearer it joins to the elbow the lower your peak will be. My biceps are long but not high, can this be changed?



also have found that yet again i was using the skinfold callipers wrong ( was looking at about 13% bodyfat not 14%). this has made quite a bit of difference to the lean body mass reading. I will amend this soon.

1 comment:

  1. No your peak won't change. Sorry, insertions are genetic.

    ReplyDelete