Wednesday 9 May 2012

Protein powder: Any signs of gains yet?

Well I have got to say I feel more solid. I don’t think that my bodyfat has reduced but I do feel fairly strong. I am not expecting big gains. Natural muscle gaining is a very slow process it seems and this is something that stands for just about all people. I would expect some gain in lean body mass but probably a marginal say about quarter to half pound maybe. I am still on 160 grams of protein powder per day, an almost impossible amount for me to eat as natural food. Here is a picture of my bicep pretty small as they go and could do with a nice peak but a lot more size would be nice. I did read that that about ten pounds of overall lean body mass gain will give the average man quarter of an inch on the arms. I will measure my arms tonight to see if this little theory is true... just for the record. I also think that I have the skinfold caliper measuring nailed now. Tomorrow I will take another reading and weigh myself, this should give me a base from which to work from, I do feel my body has gone through a bit of an adjustment over the past few weeks and may have settled now, but if I have gained then maybe I should just give myself the credit. Shoulders tonight and I have to admit mine are pretty weak, so going hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment