Monday 7 May 2012

It has just occurred to me that my body fat readings may fluctuate and give me false lean body mass readings. I am going to have to make sure that each time I take a reading I have exactly the same conditions as the first reading I took.  I have really pigged out this weekend and I am also a bit dehydrated from the booze. This got me thinking on how the readings may vary. The only real way to know if my lean body mass has increased is to compare week 1 with say week 12.

How ever I do feel like something is working!

I must master this body fat reading business to get the best reading I can. I have decided to take all my measurements sitting down as I have found that this is the best way to get hold of the stuff.

One thing I have found is that by trying to increase lean body mass training all body parts is a lot more relevant. If I were trying to gain lean body mass by only training chest and arms I would take forever to see any increase

Going to do a bit of chest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment