Friday 4 May 2012

Does protein powder work " my training"


My training

I must say that boxing and weights don’t really go together. I like more natural exercises like the heavy bag, press ups, shadow boxing and running. You can gain quite a bit of muscle from the heavy bag especially when you learn how to use your body weight. Just look at Tyson in his early years, 15 stone 7 pounds of muscle and not a weight in site. However for the purpose of this experiment I am going to introduce some weights, this should give better lean bodymass results. I tran in my garage and have a cheap bench, some dumbbells and a French press bar. Boxing equipment amounts to , heavy bag, double end bag and 14, 16, 18 ounce gloves.

Exercises:         Squats with dumbbells

                        Bicep curls dumbbells

                        Rear lateral raises

                        Side lateral raises

                        Front dumbbell press

                        French press

                        Heavy bag for back

                        Press ups of various styles for chest

                        Lying dumbbell press for chest

I will only do aerobic activity twice per week and train each body part once per week for this test " does protein powder work"

No comments:

Post a Comment